Trekking To Summit, Lake, & Hotspring
- Pick up From Airport or other port
- Stay in Home Stay (Include on The Package)
- Start Trekking
- Go to Sembalun Village
- Trekking Start point to POS 1 – POS 2 – POS 3 – Sembalun Rim – Summit – Return to Rim
- Segara Anak Lake (Stay One Night on Tent)
- Go Back to Senaru Village
- Next Desstination or Airport and Other port
- 1 Night Hotel in Senaru village was provide and include on the package
- 2 Night in a tent while in Sembalun Rim and Senaru Rim
- 2 Dinners
- 3 Breakfast
- 3 Lunch
- Pick up by Our Driver in Lombok Airport or others Port like Bangsal Harbor, Senggigi, Lembar harbor or Mataram City and Kuta Mandalika which one your position
- After meeting our driver, he will take you to our office in Senaru to meet us
- Estimated time from Airport to our place about 4 hours, from Bangsal Harbor 1 hour 30 minutes, from Senggigi 2 hours, from Mataram City 3 hours 30 minutes, from Kuta Mandalika 4 hours 30 minutes
- Arrive at our office, you will be welcomed by me with welcome drink, while enjoying welcome drink, we will give you a briefing about travel plans and any preparation.
- After completion of the briefing, you will be taken to the Hotel where to stay and rest before doing trekking tomorrow morning.
- We provide welcoming drink at the arrival and free breakfast at the hotel before the trek on the next day.
Day 01 : (Trekking to Summit Lake Hotspring)
- Wake up at 6.00am and get breakfast
- At 6.30-40 and our special mountain car will ready to bring us to Sembalun village for 45minute /1 hour
- When Arrive in Sembalun approx 8.00 Am then Registration in Rinjani Information Center (RIC) 1051 M
- Start the trek to Pos 1 (Pemantauan) 1300 m, walking time is about 2 hours.
- We will take a rest for 5/10 minute at Pos 1 ( Pemantauan,) and then continue to Pos 2 (Tengengean) 1500 M (walking time about 1 hour)
- We take short break here for 5 to 10 minutes at Pos 2 ( Tengengean ), and then we continue our journey to Pos 3 (Pada Balong ) 1800 m, walking time is approx 1 hour.
- We rest for 2 hours at Pos 3, then your guide and porters prepare for lunch, and a hot drink (tea, coffee, hot chocolate or lemon tea).
- After lunch and a rest, we continue to heading Sembalun Crater Rim (Pelawangan Sembalun) 2639M, walking time 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb.
- We will camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim, then from here we can enjoy the awesome views. As the sun sets, and sunrise for the next morning , Segara Anak lake, Sembalun village, the summit of mount Rinjani half of north lombok can be seen from here.
Day 02 : (Trekking to Summit Lake Hotspring)
- We wake up at 02:30 am and have some light breakfast then leave at 03:00 am we start the trek to heading Rinjani Summit (3.726 m). Walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- The first stage is a moderate climb for 120 minutes, while the second stage is a fairly easy but long trek. The last hour is very steep and difficult. (There are many loose stones, and as you take two steps forward you will slip one step back). From the Summit, then you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake, after sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun crater rim and have a hot breakfast and break.
- After have enough rest then we will go down to the Segara Anak lake and hot spring this trail down is very steep and slippery beware and extra carefully, we need 3 hours to get in to the lake and hot spring, the lunch will be provide by the lake, and hot spring just 100m walk from here, the place where you can soak in and healing your skin as medicine.
- After we have lunch and enough rest we will go up to the crater Rim of Senaru for 3 hours walk up this route and trail quite top, steep up and stony we need to be careful and we will reach this point of the place we called second nice views from the summit, where you can enjoy the incredible sunset over the mountain Agung in bali and the smoke trough out from the hole of the new volcano by the lake, camping and enjoying your Dinner here.
Day 03 : (Trekking to Summit Lake Hotspring)
- After breakfast, enjoying the sunrise and taking the picture with beautiful scenery of the lake we will go down to Senaru village for 4-5 hour walk down including break and lunch on the way between pos2 and pos extra, then we will arrive at Rinjani Trekking Centre office Senaru around 12.30am to 13.00.
- Have shower and hot drink in our office then our private car will transfer you to your next destination as ( Gilis island, Senggigi, Mataram, Kuta Lombok or Lombok international airport) good luck.
What Does Price Include and Exclude?
- Pick up froom any place in lombok and drop off Transfer to Senaru-Sembalun-Senggigi or next destination (within Lombok Island)
- A night accommodation in Senaru village before the trek
- Expert Trekking Guide
- Experienced Porters
- Mineral Water, Tea/Coffee, hot Chocolate, Soft Drinks, Snacks
- Meals for the whole treks (3 meals a day)
- Tent for 2 Pax/Tent
- Sleeping bag
- Toilet tent
- Trekking Insurance
- Entrance Tickets and Donation for Rinjani National park
- Panorama walk in Senaru to the Waterfalls.
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
If you need more info about this package please contact us. Every question will be warmly answered immediately.